Vianet Cloud PBX Solution
Evolve your communications with the Vianet Cloud Phone System – an IP Phone System that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft/hard phones, VOIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. Vianet’s Cloud PBX Solution is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider.
Advantages of an IP PBX system is the ability to make calls to other countries using a local number of that country thus this reduces overseas calls as calls can now be made as though local. This system can also enable enterprises to make unlimited free calls between branches, even in other countries. All that is needed is a normal internet connection in both locations.
The service can be provided as un-managed or can be fully managed by Vianet’s personnel.
- Complete corporate phone system – Provides call switching, routing & queuing
- Scalable – Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Unified communications – Receive voice mail via e-mail & see user presence
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support, etc.)
- Call Logging
- Call Forward on Busy or No Answer
- Call Routing by DID
- Auto Attendant / Digital Receptionist
- Voicemail/ Music on Hold
- Central Phonebook
- Call Transfer
- Ring Extension & Mobile Simultaneously
- Automatic Pickup on Busy
- Call Reporting
- Call Queuing
- Call Recording
- Call Recordings Management
- 99.993% Guaranteed Uptime